[dokuwiki] Re: Testing for existence of a page

  • From: Ferdinand Soethe <sammler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:30:46 +0200

Michael Klier wrote:

> The arctic template just copies the html_index function but uses a
> slightly different callback function to build the index. If you like to
> surpress the :start links (I assume that`s what you`re up to ;)) in the
> index you only need to add another if condition to _html_list_index() in
> the tpl_functions.php (at line 295) and test if $item['id'] contains
> :start.

Actually yes, that was kind of what I was after. Or rather that was my
first attempt at improving ginas template. But then I realized that
suppressing the start-page was also very confusing.

So now I'm placing the start page first in the submenu rather then
suppress it.

I posted the code here:
http://www.chimeric.de/projects/dokuwiki/template/arctic/custom_sidebar_examples

Re-reading your message I just realize that your index-panel actually
does a TOC. So perhaps I could habe just modified that code. But then, I
also wanted to improve Ginas template soo ....

Thanks anyway.

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe