[dokuwiki] Re: Template Switching Action

  • From: Gerry Weißbach <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 20:18:58 +0200

Terence J. Grant schrieb:

Within all the functionality of the css.php the script uses two constants
DOKU_TPL and DOKU_TPLINC. Due to no possibility of changing these
constants at the proper time

Here's how you'd go about accomplishing this:
http://tatewake.com/wiki/projects:multitemplate_for_dokuwiki#how_to_modify_your_templates

I've not peeked into css.php before, but the idea is the same. If you modify $DOKU_TPL or $DOKU_TPLINC before the file is loaded, you get your values, else you get the default. (And this works whether or not your replacement is called or even exists.)

But you'd not only have to do this with css.php, but with your
template files as well.

Modifying css.php in this way would probably fix the problem with
style.ini I have as well.

I see the way you suggest. Of course it would be a way to change the template, but my vision is still not to do that but only use a plugin. Either way, a take a look at your solution.

Gerry