[dokuwiki] Re: Tags and things like them

  • From: Michael Hamann <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 20:48:35 +0200

Hi,

Excerpts from Chris G's message of 2011-04-07 17:12:36 +0200:
[...]
> I was hoping to be able to effectively filter pages by tag. For
> example, I would like to use the tags plugin with the blog plugin so
> that I could get a 'bikes' blog, not just showing links to related pages
> but allowing all the bikes tagged pages to be viewed by themselves as a
> blog.   Is this not possible?

This is possible using the blogtng plugin
(http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:blogtng), though not using the tags of
the tag plugin. There is a plan to add tagging as core feature, we now
have the metadata index to implement that easily, it just needs to be
done. I can imagine that as soon as we have tagging in core there will
be more plugins that support these tags.

Michael