[dokuwiki] Re: Syntax plugin: how to embed content that contains wiki syntax

  • From: Cristian Spiescu <cristian.spiescu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:01:45 +0100

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

Have you got any hints of how I can achieve this?

https://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:syntax_plugins#allowed_modes

I think this applies for text that already exists in the page source. E.g.
<myTag>Some text **with formats**</myTab>
I understand that allowed modes instructs the interprets what's in the input buffer after the current consumed tag.

In my case, the text that I want to apply formatting to, doesn't exist in the original buffer, so the parser won't see it.

This seem to work: $renderer->nest(p_get_instructions("**my text**"));
But I don't understand why it messes the logic of displaying the edit buttons. The XHTML that gets inserted seems OK

Best regards,
Cristian.