[dokuwiki] Synchronisation plugin : http 403 error

  • From: Denis Rampnoux <denis.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 13:14:22 +0100

Hi all,

I am trying to sync a namespace between 2 2012-10-13 "Adora Belle" dokuwiki
instances.
I have enabled the xmlrpc feature on the  "destination dokuwiki" and have
installed the sync plugin on the "source dokuwiki" from which I have asked
to sync.
I have asked to sync only one namespace.

When I press the save button, I get a "transport error - HTTP status 403"
in the synchronisation part of the page.
=> Could you provide me a way to see/enable logging information in order
that I debug this please ?

Thanks for your help,

Denis