[dokuwiki] Re: Suggestions - novice users

  • From: "Felipe Uderman" <felipe.uderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:29:29 -0200

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Jerry Schwartz
<jschwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> but it looks as though I would have to create the namespaces myself.

I use the newpage plugin for this. But I don´t expect the users to want to
create pages on many other namespaces then the ones allready provided. And I
also have a kind of "default" namespace that the users can use if they want
to create a page for a different namespace.

Do you expect your users to create pages on many different and new
namespaces?
I don´t know a way to present the users a graphical way to create
namespaces..

[]´s,

- Uderman
http://www.temadigital.com.br/