[dokuwiki] Re: Strange thing with do=index

  • From: Patrice Pillot <phep-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:10:51 +0200

Andreas Gohr wrote:
No. It's sneaky in the sense of tricky or treacherous. When enabled it will work in most of the cases but it might break the index in certain ACL setups. That's why it is disabled by default.

Thank you Andy for this explanation.

And I finally found the reason for those 2 wikis behaving the same way though they have, I did believe, the same configuration.

As a matter of fact, yesterday was the first time I used the graphic interface to configure the wiki (I used to edit files manually, pasting blurbs from similar installations). I did see the "sneaky" option and I actually turned it on since this was, I believed, a default option in my other wikis. It turns out I believed wrongly...

Sorry for the noise, then, ... As an act of contrition I just put a note on the http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:index page :-;