[dokuwiki] Re: Strange attack on the wiki

  • From: "Terence J. Grant" <tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 17:01:39 -0400

Hi Oliver, et al... (perhaps Andi)

I realize there is panic mode right now, so don't see this as any kind
of immediate request...

I am not (and I'm sure this is the case for others) horribly confident
beyond the .htaccess fix on how exactly to change(or check) the
register_argc_argv, and really the configuration of php safe_mode, php
base_opendir and things of that nature.

So if all of this is required, Oliver, if you or someone knowledgable
could post a wiki:tip for this, it might help...

This is just partially due to inexperience with apache as well as not
being able to self host.

And again I realize this is non-finalized; some things like this might
not be necessary-- but if they are, please keep the above in mind.

--
--Terence J. Grant(tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx)