[dokuwiki] Re: Status of the testing system and continuous integration

  • From: Matt Perry <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:39:45 -0700

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 3:23 AM, Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That page is outdated and should be removed. Unit tests have been
> moved to phpunit and the testing system is up and running at
> test.dokuwiki.org

Thanks. I'll remove that page and updates the links if someone else doesn't
get to it first.

Also, I noticed in the report at
http://test.dokuwiki.org/master-513.txtthat a post install script is
not executing. It's giving the following
error. Could someone look into it, please?

/var/www/test/generic-ci/lib/sub-run.sh: line 212:
/var/www/test/generic-ci/lib/post-cleanup.sh: Permission denied

Is there a way to catch this sort of error either with Zabbix or by having
generic-ci return an error condition?