[dokuwiki] Re: Splitting user and dev lists (forum)

  • From: koko <huybkoen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:52:59 +0200

Andreas Gohr schreef:

On Fri, 19 May 2006 11:38:30 +0100
"Leah" <leah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think DokuWiki's popularity is growing and a forum would help the newbies that shy away from mailing lists.

I was surprised there was no more discussion put forward on this. It's
a good idea IMHO. I admin/manage multiple SMF forums. Is the dev team
not interested or are their issues with resources maybe?

There were several discussions about having a forum or not a while ago and we decided against it. However a separate user and devel list may be useful. Question would be if the current list becomes the user or the devel list.

I'd like to get some more input from others on this. Chris? Matthias?
Guy? Ben? Anika? Others?

Andi
hi,

I'm not a developer, but I like following this mailing list. This way i stay informed about all the things happening in DW. If there will come a split, I like to be member of both lists.

koko