[dokuwiki] Re: Spider Joe problems (was Formal declaration...)

  • From: "Terence J. Grant" <tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 00:03:05 -0400

Hi Joe,

Seeing your other message on your upgrade, one of the more non-obvious
changes is that there's an additional <div class="dokuwiki"> that
might fix some of the problems you're having... and in fact is
required for some plugins to work properly. (Your mileage may vary.)

The only two things that leaped out at me that had a change was the
style information for TOC (which you mentioned) and spell checker...
both had the additional underscores added to them.

Also, for resolving any remaining issues, might I suggest this since
you said you're using FireFox:

http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/

After installing it, choose "view style information", and anything you
mouse over will give its complete CSS hierarchy or information and may
give you an opportunity to fix things faster as you can address them
right away.

Good luck,
--
--Terence J. Grant(tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx)