[dokuwiki] Re: Spider Joe problems (was Formal declaration...)

  • From: "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 18:50:55 -0500 (CDT)

Martin, those style rules did work, but you're right that they are overly
constraining.  Maybe the TOC generator isn't producing the proper outline when
toptoclevel > 1?  I already suspect this because with toptoclevel=2 I get my
topmost headers nested two outline levels.  That's the reason for the CSS.

I lifted the trailing .toc and .clear, as you suggested.  The .toc does appear
at both outline levels, though.  I don't think the .clear does.

~joe