[dokuwiki] Spider Joe problems (was Formal declaration...)

  • From: "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 12:48:02 -0500 (CDT)

Hi  Martin,

> Perhaps if you would explain and post an example of your issues, we
> can help...martin

What, and lose my right to complain?  ;o)

Thanks Martin.  I'd love some help.  Unfortunately, I suspect that things are
bit of a mess right now.  I went a little crazy trying to fix things.  Or maybe
it's good and I'm close and don't know it.

Here is my old site: http://www.spiderjoe.com
Here is my dev site: http://www.josephtlapp.com

I'd like everything to be identical, except possibly for the table of contents
if the new one is prettier.

Here are some specific problems I'm struggling with:

- That dang purple perimeter around the Spider Joe logo.  I think it's there
because the image is wrapped in an anchor, but heck if I can pinpoint the
source.
- Many of the font sizes are too small.
- The section margins are way off.
- The headings aren't formatted properly.
- The TOC heading links should be green not blue.
- The TOC heading margin is off (I'm starting the TOC at the 2nd level).
- The TOC isn't wrapped in 1px borders.
- The header and footer buttons on my editable pages are stacked up (you can't
see the editable page because you have to login first, and I don't have open
login).

That's all I've noticed so far.  I'm using Firefox, though I do have my
spiderjoe.com site displaying consistently across browsers.  Not sure how the
upgrade fares.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

~joe