[dokuwiki] Some features are missed

  • From: Martin Baum <martin.baum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DokuWIKI <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:27:58 +0200

Hello.

I use dokuwiki for some months and I like it. So thanks for dokuwiki ;-)

But I miss some things:

- Newlines
Is there a way to enter newlines? I need it sometimes e.g. in tables.

- Stop align-mode by images
When I aligned images "{{foo.bar }}", the text is beside a image. But some new text (or images) must aligned below the image. So I need a option to close this align-mode. Or easy a newline function.

- More options for tables
Is there a way to set the width for tables and cells? And also a row-span option? And a option for hidden tables?

- iframe
A easy option for iframes a nice. Example to include WebSVN interface in dokuwiki.

So, this option are missed in dokuwiki. And I don't will turn on the html-support. Is there a (big) todo-list? Can anyone add my wishes to it, please? :-) Or send my a easy example for the newline-option? I think, this is very easy to include to dokuwiki, or not?

Thanks (and sorry for my bad english) Martin

--
Martin Baum  -  http://stunk.tfh-berlin.de  -  166318842 (ICQ)
:wq