[dokuwiki] Solution for seamless integration with google openId

  • From: 郑捷凯 <zhengjiekai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:18:10 +0800

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate google openId with dokuwiki.  I modified the
authplain plugin adding the openId validation in the constructor.  But I
end up with two auth system.  I have to login with google id first then
login dokuwiki again.  The original openId plugin
https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:openid is an action plugin.  Does it mean
this task is more suitable for an action plugin?

In addition I want to have a seamless integration.  When gmail is on, no
login in dokuwiki is needed; otherwise it would automatically redirect to
the google login page.  Any suggestion how this could possibly be done?

Jiekai