[dokuwiki] Re: Size of quick search box

  • From: Robin Getz <robin.getz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:13:41 -0500

On Fri 14 Jan 2011 05:14, Andreas Gohr pondered:
> > I did it a little different, patch below.
> >
> > This moves the name shortening to the javascript , rather than the php.
>
> Good idea but I have some trouble applying this from the patch you
> sent and it seems not to be in your git repository.

I was waiting for some feedback before I committed it.

> Well, since I'd
> like to change some bits of the code anyway I'll do this one manually.

No problem / Expected - I'm not much of a js guy anyway - I'll look to see what
you commit.

> But, not sure if I asked before, is there any chance you could push
> your patches to a git repository at github? It makes comparing and
> keeping track of pull requests so much easier.

Let me see what I can do -- I'm going to be talking to the person who set up
all the infrastructure later today.