[dokuwiki] Re: Sitemap missing, namespace indexing

  • From: Eivind Morland <eivind.morland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:48:22 +0530

Elementary, my dear Watson...

>> About a week ago, my sitemap disappeared along with all other listings of my
>> pages. I have tried different things, like reinstalling dokuwiki,
>> re-indexing, removing folders, etc. but before I try reinventing the wheel,
>> I wanted to ask if anyone has any experience in this happening? The problem
>> persisted in both anteater and development version, and I have no idea why
>> it disappeared suddenly. Where should I look?
>
> For more details, the recent changes has gone, as well as listings output by
> pagelist. Backlinks are intact, though.
>
> If anyone has a clue, I would be grateful for a line or two. :)

1: I am a moron.
2: I had mistakenly put an extra pipe at the end of hide pages...

Hope this helps,
Eivind

Ps. Still wondering about the namespace indexing though. Or, would it be
possible to run the indexer without fulltext indexing, only pagenames, titles
and meta? Let's say I wanted to have a different search engine anyways...--