[dokuwiki] Re: Sitemap and fnencode=safe

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:22:48 -0500

On 10/26/2010 1:10 PM, Michael Hamann wrote:
Hi,

Excerpts from Myron Turner's message of 2010-10-26 19:55:32 +0200:
[...]
I don't follow the distinction you are making between the index and the
generated sitemap.  I am referring to what happens when you click on the
newly named sitemap button, which still produces a do=index in the query
string.

I'm using the German translation, thus that button hasn't been renamed,
that's why I've first looked at the sitemap file.

I believe the problem occurs when the safe name is returned from
SafeFN::decode.  I don't see why this should happen here and not, it
would seem, anywhere else.  The directory listings themselves are
correct, in correct safe format.  And when the pages are fetched from
the server, they are correctly converted.

Could you provide such a filename and/or pagename for testing purposes?
I've created a new page and it is displayed correctly.

Michael
Purely arbitary:

созда
--