[dokuwiki] Re: Simpler way of adding pages and name spaces.

  • From: Christian Marg <christian.marg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:21:58 +0200

Andreas Gohr wrote:

Alex Polite writes:

Is there any other way of creating new  pages and name spaces other
than by linking to them from another page?

I'm trying to get my coworkers to actually use the dokuwiki I've set
up and the subject och adding pages  name spaces is where I loose
them.

[...] So why not add a link and create the page?

Maybe the "Internal Link"-Button in the edit Window should be changed not to insert [[internal link]] but [[<current ns>:new_page_name]] or
maybe do a popup that asks for the new page's name?

bye
Christian