[dokuwiki] Server migration slow dokuwiki

  • From: "Martin Tschofen" <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "doku wiki" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:51:42 -0600

This is a bit off topic, but I'm hoping somebody's seen it.
We've upgraded servers from Mac OS X 10.3 to 10.4 (Tiger).
The Standard apache website comes up in a snap.
Same with php. I stick a php file on the root outputting the server info
(it's running php 4.4.7). It loads immediately.

All of a sudden DW is incredibly slow - almost a minute before a simple page
loads.
I cleaned cache folder content (all folders 0-9 and a-f).

I copied the exact setup to my local Mac and it runs like a charm.

Any idea of how to track this one down would be greatly appreciated...martin