[dokuwiki] Re: Security without .htaccess

  • From: Jan Decaluwe <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:17:13 +0200

Andreas Gohr wrote:

In the mean time I had to recover from a darcs bug (second
time that it does that to me) - I installed the 1.0.3rc1
version and I have now a working patch ready.

I'm running 1.0.2 (Debian package) so far without problems... lets hope it stays this way ;-)

Ok, perhaps some more info may be useful to other people.

The bug happens during a 'darcs pull'. (I assume you (andi) use
'darcs apply' to apply external patches, and you may not use
'pull' that often.)

It say it's a bug because darcs tells me so :-) It also
complains about a 'pending_buggy' directory. I found out
this is a known issue, but with a mysterious cause. Still,
it should be solved in the mean time. Which is why I upgraded
to 1.0.3rc1.

My impression is that the bug may happen when there are
still unrecorded local changes during a pull. So it may
be prudent to avoid that in 1.0.2.

Jan

--
Jan Decaluwe - Resources bvba - http://jandecaluwe.com
Losbergenlaan 16, B-3010 Leuven, Belgium