[dokuwiki] Re: Securing a folder outside dokuwiki with dokuwiki auth

  • From: Andreas Benzler <info.benzler@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 13:45:32 +0200

Hi Grant

> This auth backend http://www.dokuwiki.org/auth:ggauth#htaccess should
> enable this with single sign-on and BASIC auth.

Thank you for the hint. If I use this method, don't I have to use this
htaccess file authentification for dokuwiki as well? Because I only want
to protect a folder which lies on the same level of dokuwiki like
-wwwroot
--dokuwiki_install
--additional_content

I only want to use basic auth for the content inside the
additional_content folder. Dokuwiki should authenticate with its login
form like it always does. Or do I get somehting wrong with the htaccess
backend?

Andreas