[dokuwiki] Re: Search and Replace

  • From: holmberg_jason@xxxxxxx
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 12:33:02 -0500

Thanks. I want to give some background to you on my questions.

I'm a professional Technical Writer. In the course of volunteering for a
few non-profits, I have set up several instances if DokuWiki (see
www.whaleshark.org/wiki). In doing so, I have really come to enjoy
working with it, and I am now interested in using it in my day job in a
corporate environment. Really, DokuWiki has a lot more going for it than
some of the traditional tools Technical Writers have used (Adobe
Framemaker and RoboHelp). These tools would need major rework to support
the level of reusability and collaboration already supported by
DokuWiki. DokuWiki would only need a few more plugins to become a
primary writing tool in the industry.

Is there a place where I can suggest future enhancements?

Thanks,
Jason