[dokuwiki] Re: Save error in DW

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tony_steward@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:48:08 -0500

Tony Steward wrote:
When I edit ena existing page I get the following error

<error>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/hsphere/local/home/steward/locks.stewardclan.net/lockswiki/lib/plugins/incl_form/syntax.php:153)
 in /hsphere/local/home/steward/locks.stewardclan.net/lockswiki/inc/actions.php
on line 296
</error>
Sometimes a php file will have extra linefeeds or spaces after the final ?> This results in the line-feeds being sent out as part of your page, in advance of the actual headers which the server needs to send. Looking at the incl_form wiki page, I see that you have to cut and past the code from the page. Make sure that there are no line feeds after the final ?> of syntax.php and action.php. Or you can omit the final ?> altogether.