[dokuwiki] Re: SSL for logged in users

  • From: Shai <shaibn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:50:54 +0200

Hi,

I don't want to do the whole wiki on SSL for a few reasons:
1. I'm on ADSL and the upload is VERY slow (9k) so bandwidth is vital.
2. I don't have a certificed certificate since I signed it myself, so
I don't want my visitors to get the SSL popup about my certificate.
3. Don't need it for everyone but only when I log in and use admin
stuff do I want it secured.

Shai