[dokuwiki] Re: Requiring summaries

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:37:17 +0200

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 09:34:01 -0500 (CDT)
"Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm game for this approach.  Can we think of more descriptive values
> than 0, 1 and 2?  I played around with possible terms but didn't like
> anything I came up with.  Maybe we need numbers to avoid using
> half-accurate terms.
>
> Are there any dissenters to Redeeman's idea out there?  Andi?

I'm currently busy with redoing the toolbar stuff and opened a can of
worms with wanting to do the JavaScript stuff right. So I'm busy for a
while.

However what you want maybe could be solved very simply after my work
is done, by simply adding your own custom javascript file which adds the
wanted behaviours...

Andi

/back to ignore-everybody-and-fiddle-with-javascript mode