[dokuwiki] Re: Remove a page from the cache

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:02:20 -0600

Christopher Smith wrote:

Note. I wouldn't consider using p_set_metadata to expire the cache of the current page, you could have concurrency issues. If you change the metadata before dokuwiki checks for cache validity, you'll be fine. If you change it afterwards, its too late.

- Chris

Just want to get this straight.  According to the document

  http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:caching#individual_page_cache_expiry

p_set_metadata can be used to expire the cache. But what I take from the above is that this should be done in a BEFORE handler to PARSER_CACHE_USE? That is, change the meta file before dokuwiki makes it check.

Myron