[dokuwiki] Release wiki pages reordering and release goals

  • From: Adrian Lang <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 17:11:13 +0200

Hi list,

I moved release-related content in the devel namespace around a bit.
The content that previously was on [devel:release], [devel:changes]
and [devel:release_plan] is now moved to the following two pages:

  * [devel:release_process]: General information on how releases
    happen – schedule as well as tasks during the actual release
  * [devel:releases]: Information about actual releases we made or are
    going to made: deprecations, devel changes and release goals(!)

Release goals are big tasks we would like to finish during a release.
We will probably have 1 to 3 release goals per release. For this
release, we will focus on the jQuery port. Together with the GSoC this
will probably be enough big stuff to work on.

[devel:release] https://dokuwiki.org/devel:release
[devel:changes] https://dokuwiki.org/devel:changes
[devel:release_plan] https://dokuwiki.org/devel:release_plan
[devel:releases] https://dokuwiki.org/devel:releases