[dokuwiki] Re: Release notifications

  • From: Bert Garcia <hcgtv.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:16:28 -0400

Andreas Gohr wrote:

All releases are announced at freshmeat. Simply open up an account at
http://freshmeat.net (it's free and has other benefits as well) then go
to http://freshmeat.net/projects/dokuwiki/ and click on the "Subcribe to
new releases" link at the bottom bar. You will get a mail on each new
release.

Done, just had to remember my password.

And while you're on it - have a look at the "Rate this project" link
as well ;-)

Rated it, without DokuWiki where would I store my docs ;)

I have a suggestion for the next release:

When I was installing the latest release on my test server, I lost my Internet connectivity. So you can imagine that I was in the dark without access to splitbrain.org.

Maybe an install.html along with a config.html in the root would be helpful for those trying to get DokuWiki up and running where they don't have access to the net?

Thanks.

--
bert garcia
    __O