[dokuwiki] Re: Release "Detritus" next week -- Styling plugin translations

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 10:19:16 +0100

Today we also merged the long awaited "Styling" plugin, which lets you
preview and change the appearance of any template (which supports the
style.ini functionality) via the admin interface.
As that one is so fresh, it still needs lots of translations. So,
translators, can you please update your language accordingly within the
next week? Unfortunately translate.dokuwiki.org is not up-to-date yet,
but I would expect it to update within the next 24 hours.
Can someone who is in the dokuwiki-i18n mailinglist please post this
there as well?

For some reason the Translation Tool at translate.dokuwiki.org doesn't
update right now.

This is fixed now. Everyone please update your language on
translate.dokuwiki.org.

Thanks,
Anika