[dokuwiki] Re: Release 2005-09-19, images not showing

  • From: Bert Garcia <hcgtv.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:49:14 -0400

Andreas Gohr wrote:

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:56:25 -0400
Bert Garcia <hcgtv.net@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Last night I updated my Wiki from 2005-07-13 to 2005-09-19.

The new search is great, the feed.php still times out though.

The only major issue I am having is that it's not finding any of my images. It doesn't display them on the pages and the image selection popup is not showing the actual images either.

This issue was just fixed (are you using a windows system?).

Actually, on my Windows test system, the images are displaying on the pages but I get no images in the media selection popup, just the names.

Since it was working fine on my test system, I figured I was good to go. The site in question is hosted on Site5, a hosting provider.

--
bert garcia
    __O