[dokuwiki] Re: Reimplementation of accesskeys in Javascript

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:55:52 +0200

Hi Marek,

> Here is my result: implementation of accesskeys in javascript

great, I thought you got lost in action ;-)

> As my subject is close to an end and our lecturer even shifted deadlines
> one week earlier I would be happy if you could give me feedback till
> Thursday morning. If it is not possible nothing happens, however it
> would help me with the final presentation.

I just had a quick look at the patch, but haven't applied or really
tried it yet. But just from looking at it I like it a lot. It is
reasonably compact and capsulated. Coding and documentation style are
excellent. I'm happy with the outcome and would be happy to receive
further contributions from you (if you find the time).

I will probably find the time to really play with the code later this
week and will apply it to the core then.

splitbrain.org