[dokuwiki] RSS feeds in Thunderbird

  • From: Taan <taan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:37:15 +1000

I am using Thunderbird to receive RSS feeds from my DokuWiki.

I am subscribed to all the pages in a namespace.
My problem is that Thunderbird checks for updates every 30 mins and each time it downloads new copies of every page even though none may have changed. Is this the way RSS feeds work for a namespace list?

Also, the date is always wrong, and is different depending on whether I choose rss or rss2 type feeds. I have added
putenv("TZ=Australia/Melbourne"); to my dokuwiki.php but it does not help.
Should this be put somewhere else?
The emails I receive from subscribed pages have the correct time.

thanks
Taan