[dokuwiki] Re: RSS Feeds

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:33:18 +0200

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:48:49 -0700 (PDT)
Chad Carlson <ogi_gamedev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don_t see the point in showing the playground area
> in the RSS feed. That area is meant to be changed a
> lot and it_s rarely anything of any value to the wiki
> it resides in, so is there any way to remove that one
> page from the RSS feed?

Hmm an exception for the wiki:playground page could be added to feed.php - this
wouldn't catch the case where people use different namings like wiki:sandbox of
course.

However a patch would be welcome.

> Also, is there any way to make the RSS feed
> automatically put the date of the most recent update
> when _- created_ is no longer applicable? The RSS feed
> isn_t as usefull as it should be without mentioning
> the time of last update.

I'm not sure what you mean. The feed already uses the last modification date
for each item.