[dokuwiki] Question about URLs and attempted hacking

  • From: Filippo Salustri <salustri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:17:08 -0400

Hi,
In my apache logs, I find a great number of POST records that are
apparently successful (code 200)  that all have the same typical form:

/dokuwiki/design:product_strategy?do=login&sectok=
893ea2c3407f7489641d20c6a2ab69f6

where the page and the token change often but not always.

Now, many of these requests come from IPs that my University knows are
hives for spambots and crackers.

Should I be worried?
Is there anything specific I should be watching out for?

Thanks in advance.
/fas
\V/_
Prof. Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Email: salustri@xxxxxxxxxx
http://deseng.ryerson.ca/~fil/