[dokuwiki] Re: Proposed $conf['rsslinkto']

  • From: Esther Brunner <esther@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:33:09 +0200

> I have a patch defining a new configuration variable:
>
> $conf['rsslinkto'] = 'diffs';
>
> //what page RSS entries link to:
> //  'diffs'  - page showing revision differences
> //  'page'   - the revised page itself
> //  'rev'    - page showing all revisions
> //  'recent' - most recent revision of page
>
> 'diffs' and 'recent' are my terms.  'page' and 'rev' are already
> built-in.

page, rev, diff are already available (see
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:syndication), recent should probably
named current but should be added. Your config option is for setting the
default?

What is the difference between 'page' and 'current'? Joe, did you mean the page **before** the most recent revision with 'recent'? And for what purpose would this be useful?

I agree, that a configuration variable is a good idea - in addition to the possibility of optional url parameters, which is already there.

-- esther