[dokuwiki] Re: Problems with images in Mediafile selection

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 23:13:17 +0100

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:15:29 +0100
Dmitri Popov <lazylegs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >  Do they show up in pages if you scale them? {{image.jpg?150x150}}
> >  for
> > instance.
>
> No, pictures don't show up when I scale them. According to my phpinfo,
> my web hotel has GD installed (version 2.0.28). The strange thing is
> that everything worked fine before the upgrade, and my web hotel
> provider told me that they haven't made any changes in their settings.
> Strange...

Okay I finally found the time to have a look at it using the login you
gave me. I called one of the thumbnail URLs directly:

http://nothickmanuals.info/lib/exe/fetch.php?w=120&h=56&media=databaselayers.png

I get a bunch of errors. The first one is this:

Warning: imagepng(): Unable to access
/hsphere/local/home/dmpop/nothickmanuals.info/data/cache/5/523877b4117d
e1dc25e3a7ecd4f573c5.media.120x56.png in
/hsphere/local/home/dmpop/nothickmanuals.info/lib/exe/fetch.php on line
252

So it looks like the fetch.php isn't able to read the cache file which
seem to exist. The problem is most likely with permissions in the cache
directory.