[dokuwiki] Problems with images in Mediafile selection

  • From: Dmitri Popov <lazylegs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:43:04 +0100

Hi Andreas,

>I've just upgraded my DokuWiki installation to 2005-09-22, and
everything works fine - except that no thumbnails of images are shown
in the Mediafile selection popup window. I've read that one of the
reasons for that is that rewrite is set to 1. But in my dokuwiki.php
file it's set to 0. I've also tried to delete .htaccess files (I
don't know whether that was the right thing to do...), but still no
luck. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

>>Just a quick guess: Are your images named correctly (lowercase, no
spaces, ...) do images show up in pages?

Yes on both counts: all images are in lowercase with no spaces, and
they shows up fine on the main page.

Kind regards,
Dmitri