[dokuwiki] Re: Problems with images in Mediafile selection

  • From: Dmitri Popov <lazylegs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:49:22 +0100

Hi Andreas

>I've just upgraded my DokuWiki installation to 2005-09-22, and
everything works fine - except >that no thumbnails of images are shown
in the Mediafile selection popup window. I've read >that one of the
reasons for that is that rewrite is set to 1. But in my dokuwiki.php
file it's set >to 0. I've also tried to delete .htaccess files (I
don't know whether that was the right thing to >do...), but still no
luck. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Just a quick guess: Are your images named correctly (lowercase, no
spaces, ...) do images show up in pages?

Yes on both counts: all images are in lowercase with no spaces, and
they shows up fine on the main page.

Kind regards,
Dmitri