[dokuwiki] Presentation of EtherDoku

  • From: Juan Luis Chulilla <jl.chulilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:06:41 +0200

Dear all,

we are working on a mashup of dokuwiki with etherpad.

we have started a project at sourceforge,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/etherdoku . After months of fieldwork in our
project www.emadrid2011.es, we found that associations, NGO and other
collectives could obtain good results of a mashup between dokuwiki and
etherpad: if dokuwiki is an almost perfect solution for maintaining
documentation and let a wiki grow, it would be more useful for online
meetings and telework. So, we modified some files of dokuwiki and etherpad
and create a dokuwiki template in order to embed etherpad as collaborative,
real time editor for dokuwiki.

We really would appreciate any comments, insights, feedbacks and hints about
it. Besides, we hope that EtherDoku can be useful for dokuwiki community. It
would be a return for all the good results obtained from dokuwiki.

you can test it at http://etherwiki.emadrid2011.es

Waiting for your news,

Best regards,

Juan Chulilla