[dokuwiki] Prepare for Battle: Bughunting on October 2nd/3rd

  • From: Gina Häußge <gina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:38:25 +0200

Hello *,

A couple of months ago I suggested to hold regular bughunting weekends every 3 months, starting at the end of september. I started a Doodle Poll (http://doodle.com/7aqq926dx5cb3n5f) for voting on the date of the first event, and the spectacular crowd of three participants decided on October 2nd/3rd -- so be it then :)

I suggest we start October 2nd somewhen around 9 to 10ish (GMT+2), meet up in the IRC channel (as usual) and then start with some major insecticide.

I'm doing my part. Are you? Join the Bughunting session and save the world. Service might entail big hugs from happy users.

So, who else is with me?

Cheers,
Gina

(who has now the theme from Starship Troopers stuck in her head, gna!)