[dokuwiki] Re: Plugin/Template authors: make the new extension manager work for you

  • From: Gerry Weißbach <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 08:43:02 +0200

> On 6/4/2014 5:10 AM, Sam Wilson wrote:
>> and make sure everything's correct.
>
> Exactly.

I agree on this approach and it makes perfect sense. Anyway: as a good GitHub
user we all have README files. AFAIK at least Andi - and quite sure a lot
others - write them in DW Markup instead of GitHub Markdown. This basically is
the documentation. Couldn’t this be integrated somehow as well?

I’d really like a clean, integrated solution rather than multiple places that
you need to maintain (one of the reasons we use DW quite heavily in our
corporation).

My best,
Gerry.--