[dokuwiki] Plugin for assigning groups to users

  • From: "Gabriel Birke" <Gabriel.Birke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:23:45 +0100

Hello,

I have written an admin plugin for mass-assigning a group to a list of
users: The admin can type or paste a list of user names into a text area and
select a group from a dropdown list (the values for the dropdown list can be
configured).

Will there be a need for a plugin like that in the next DokuWiki release? I
heard it has a better user/groups manager.

Please give me some feedback if a plugin like this is needed. If I get
feedback, I will invets some time to polish it (localization of language
strings, changing variable names to english, formatting the code) and
publish it in the plugin list.

Greetings,

Gabriel