[dokuwiki] Plugin Manager Enhancements

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:51:57 +0100

Hi *!

I just implemented the changes I suggested for the plugin manager a
while ago here on the list.

If you don't remember, see
http://bugs.splitbrain.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=1746

There is still a bit work left and I would be happy if somebody could
pick it up this time. Mainly there are three things:

- showing templates in the manager (second part of FS#1746)
- adjusting and fixing the localization (FS#1799)
- updating documentation

Remember feature freeze is in 4 days. I'd like to have that feature
completed before that date, so we can focus on bug fixing afterwards.

splitbrain.org