[dokuwiki] Re: [PLUGIN BLOG] Display loginname instead of real name ?

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:56:37 +0000

Xavier Maillard wrote:
do you know how I swtich the display of a rendered blog entry
such that what is displayed is not the real user name but his
loginname ?

Unfortunately, this won't work with the blog plugin. And that's not so much a fault of the blog plugin, but more of the DokuWiki core, because it's missing some info which should be there. See http://bugs.splitbrain.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=1397

As far as I know, the new blogtng plugin does this correctly (because it doesn't use that meta array, but something else with sqlite).

Anika