[dokuwiki] Re: PARSER_WIKITEXT_PREPROCESS questions

  • From: lebowski <lebowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:33:58 +0100

Hi,

2013-03-04 03:26, Christopher Smith:
 TPL_ACT_RENDER (designed for this specific
purpose) and TPL_CONTENT_DISPLAY are more appropriate choices.

as i understand right, i can only put things to the end of the site, in particular this means below the footnotes (like the discussion-plugin do)

content you wish to add is wiki text, put it through the
plugin::render() method.  If the content is fixed, put in in a file in
a plugin language directory and use the plugin::locale_xhtml() method
to allow dokuwiki to cache the rendered wiki text so it can avoid
parsing & rendering it each time.

But i want to add real wikitext. E. g. i want to add ~~INFO:syntaxmodes~~ to every page (even if it makes no sense). I can't use the render-method because i don't want to produce xhtml. I want extend the wikitext and let the parser do his work.

Martin