[dokuwiki] Re: Option to create a page namespace for uploads

  • From: "[list] Riny" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 07:09:12 +0100

Symon, maybe the "Autocreate Mediadir" thread from 11/13/2007 is helpful.

Riny

MrBertie wrote:
My first time of this mailing lists. Thanks to all for the useful help provided here, I've learned a lot, and serious thanks to Andreas Gohr for sharing (and supporting) a truly valuable piece of software.

My question: I have been trying to provide the option to create a new (or use) a namespace unique to the current edited page in the Media Manager. Just can't work out how to pass the name of the current page to the Media Manager for use in creating the appropriate namespace. I imagine putting a 'Upload into a namespace for current page' checkbox at the bottom of the uploads section of the popup. Combine this with the 'Medialist' plugin, and you have a pretty reasonable page attachments setup... now if we just had bulk uploads! Does anyone have any insight (or perhaps a better idea....!) I'm still on the very steep part of the PHP, HTML, CSS, JS multiplex learning curve, so excuse any ignorance on my part.

Symon