[dokuwiki] Newbee Questions

  • From: Agilo GmbH <info@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:14:38 +0100

Hello there,

I installed dokuwiki and fight with the englich manual, because my
english is verry bad ( I hope you will nevertheless understand me)

I want some german help sites for me an my future website visitors.

First site is an translated version of the Syntax site (I found it in the
internet)
Second I want to translate the site: namespaces. And I want that the
user get this translation if she visit the Index site (now she will
linked forward to http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Anamespaces ).  But the
Indexsite isn´t editable. So I have to change the code in an other way.
Here my Question: where can I find the code for the Indexsite?

 I hope you all appreciate my problems.

cu
Miky

 P.S: If anybody answer me in german via email I wouldn´t be unhappy.