[dokuwiki] Re: New subscription handling

  • From: Kazutaka Miyasaka <kazmiya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 00:51:58 +0900

Hi Adrian,

2010/1/29 Adrian Lang <lang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> did you read my feature request [1] and my mailing list post [2] on
> this topic? I think this implementation might support your use case as
> well.

Yes I read it. But I guess I don't get it.

Adding an ID to a button or marking target elements are of
course a welcome step. However the point of my concern is the
button position.

Currently your code appears to result in:

But I'd like to choose either:

    or

Is that possible in your planned implementation? I read your
posts, but I'm not sure that is possible or not.

Regards,
kazmiya