[dokuwiki] Re: New javascript & buttons

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 23:52:50 +0200

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 21:42:48 +0100
Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I updated my installation with a darcs tonight.  There is a problem
> with  the javascript/new buttons and IE - they don't show up.

Which version of IE? 6.something working fine here. Any helpful
error messages?

> I notice the toolbar variable (~5k) is in the page itself, rather than
> a  js file - will it move to a separate file once its finalised?

Not sure yet. The problem are the needed translation strings...

I'd like to change the javascript loading using an intermediate php file
which combines all needed scripts (including plugins), does javascript
crunching and caching...